This programme allows you to find out exactly what makes the masters of presentation so effective, and to incorporate the techniques they use into your own natural communication style.
You will discover how to present powerfully and confidently, and be able to put your learning into practice immediately. You will be able to discover your own optimal presentation style in a supportive environment.
Who Should Attend?
Presenting powerfully is an invaluable course for participants of all levels – those who are new to presenting and training and people who simply wish to build on their current abilities.
The programme will teach you the skills needed transform any presentation into a compelling and entrancing experience, regardless of subject matter.
Past delegates have used their skills to great effect in a wide variety of business and personal contexts including training, consultancy, sales, teaching, lecturing and public speaking.
You Will Be Able To:
- Let go of anxiety and fear
- Access your ideal presenting state … confident , relaxed, comfortable
- Adapt your stage presence and posture for greater effect
- Use language which supports participation and learning
- Establish and maintain rapport quickly with the audience
- Present comfortably to audiences of any size in any context
- Make presenting an enjoyable experience, dissolving the negative effects of anxiety and nerves.
- Learn to deal with hecklers
- Maintain and enhance relationships by building rapport with people at all levels
- Understand the impact of your actions on others by developing greater sensory awareness
What people have said about this course:
“Extremely useful and interesting. Relaxed and professional.”
Robin Henderson, Therapist
“An excellent three days that opened new opportunities for me. It has strengthened positive beliefs that will pay handsome dividends.”
Julian Campbell, Stress Management Consultant & Managing Director
“I’ve learned things which I’ve never come across before. I know it will make a tremendous difference to my future presentations.”
Simon Keane, Freelance Trainer
“It all makes so much sense, and these are strategies which we can all do so easily!!”
Karen Moore, HR Manager
“At last, I’ve learned how great trainers and presenters do what they do.”
Claire Gilchrest, Sales Manager
“Training our team in these skills will make such a difference in the future.”
Dave Edwards, Sales Director
“What excellent value, I’ll send all my colleagues.”
Michelle George, Trainer
“Over the years I have attended numerous “presentation skills” and “train the trainer” courses. I learned more in the last three days than I have from all the others put together …. truly magic”
Mark Wells, Training Consultant
“I have so many new ways to improve my style, and the confidence that I’ll know what is most appropriate in different circumstances.”
John Harvey, Freelance Trainer