To a lesser or greater extent, stress is something which affects us all. If you would like to learn how you can take back control and manage the stress in your life, this one day seminar is designed with you in mind.
Why you should attend this seminar
- often find yourself working to tight deadlines
- leave things until the last minute
- constantly feel in a rush or under pressure
- stay late at work or take work home
- regularly get tired, irritable, angry or depressed
- dread going to work
- get headaches and migraines
- have other forms of illness (IBS, ME, glandular fever, etc)
you are probably suffering from stress.
When stress gets out of hand, the effects are far reaching, often affecting not only your health, but also the well-being of the people around you.
Stress symptoms may also create further problems such as ill health, difficulties in relationships, low productivity at work, accident proneness, etc.
The benefits of attending:
The day will consist of presentations, discussions and small group exercises. The programme is very practical and you will find yourself able to implement the exciting new strategies immediately in order to gain instant benefits and make positive changes in your life straight away!
You will also be encouraged to plan actions that will enable you to maximise the benefits which you can derive from the course.
You will learn how to:
- recognise the early warning signals in yourself and others
- assess your own levels of stress
- pinpoint the “stressors” in your life
- Understand how stress affects your health
- Develop a variety of useful coping strategies
- Gain a greater sense of relaxation calmness and confidence
- Enjoy life more
What people have said about this course:
“Very useful … appreciating that stress is normal and doesn’t have to overtake your life!”
Vanessa Cooper, Watford Borough Council
“Very well presented, plenty of fun parts and stories/metaphors to help you understand.”
Alison Batley, Breckland District Council
“Good notes to take back and use in the future.”
Kathy Brewster, Tourist Information Centre
“Not only do I know what I want, I know how to get it”
Geoff Hinton, Sales Director
“Lots of ideas to use straight away and develop”
Deborah Atulomah, HR Manager