Creativity & Innovation in Business
This two day programme is designed to help you develop and promote imaginative, creative, flexible yet practical thinking. It will enable you to develop a more creative attitude, improve your capacity to respond in practical and creative ways to problems and objectives; use approaches to develop ideas and manage innovation and understand how to establish a creative and innovative climate within your organisation.
Through a variety of methods including discussions, small group idea generation and problem solving sessions, and trainer input, you will learn how you can become more creative extend the learning to develop a creative climate within your organisation.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the structure of thought and how this impacts on our actions.
- Relate to the way different people behave in organisations.
- Understand key principles underlying creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Use a range of tools and processes which aid problem-solving, creative change and the management of innovation.
- Help develop a more creative climate in your organisation.
- Adapt and apply the processes and approaches taught to involve people, develop ideas, manage innovation, and share knowledge in a wide range of organisational settings and cultures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The programme is designed for anyone who wants to develop their own creativity and develop a climate of creativity and innovation within their organisation.
What people have said about this course:
“Brilliant. I didn’t believe I was creative. I now know I am – what’s more so are all my people.”
Cliff Edwards, Marketing Consultant
“I know this will help me to implement creativity and innovation in my organization.”
Shaun Thompson, Company Director
“This course was fun, informative e and above all, I’ve solved some long term problems.”
Julie Short, HR Manager