Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in respect of event bookings and purchases of our products.
1. Cancellation period
If, for any reason, you need to cancel an agreed booking, notify us in writing within 5 working days of booking the event and we will refund you the total amount, less the value of any product received and or shipped following your booking. i. e. products are non-returnable. Product values are as follows:
|Success Master Practitioner||
We will process any refunds due to you within 10 working days.
3. Product warranty
If any product that is found to be faulty, our sole obligation to you is to replace the faulty product within 10 working days of your written request.
3. Rescheduling your registration
If you find that you are unable to attend the event on the dates for which you have booked, you may transfer without penalty, to the same event provided you do so within 2 years of the original event date. Any transfer is subject to places being available in your preferred event at the time you make the request. However, you agree that we may not run the same or similar event again and that there is no obligation on us to do so.
4. Event changes
If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the event dates, venue, trainer or hours we may do so by notifying you in writing of the changes we make. In such circumstances, you retain the right to reschedule your event (see paragraph 4 above). This is your sole right and remedy against us and you will have no other claim against us for a refund or for compensation.
5. Event cancellation
If for any reason we deem it necessary, we may cancel any event by notifying you in writing, in which case, we will refund the total amount you have paid for the event. This is your sole right and remedy against us and you will have no other claim against us for a refund or for compensation.
6. Cancellation of registration
If you choose to cancel your registration for any reason, other than within the cancellation period (as identified in paragraph 1), you should notify us in writing, and you will receive a refund of the total amount you have paid less the value of any products received with your booking (as listed in paragraph 1). Cancellations will also be subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees will apply as set out below:
Date of Cancellation
|Less than 1 month from start of event||
100% of event fee
|Less than 3 months from start of event||
75% of event fee
|More than 3 months from start of event||
50% of event fee
Alternatively a substitute delegate can be provided. Fees for the cancelled event may not be transferred to another event.
7. Registration Deposits
We will not confirm your place on any event until we receive a payment from you equal to or greater than the minimum deposit required for the event you are booking for. The deposit amounts are as follows:
|Success Master Results||
|Create the Relationship of Your Dreams||
|Cash-In on Financial Success||
|Fast Track Your Career||
8. Booking Payments
You must pay any remaining balance on your booking at least 14 days prior to commencement of the event. We may offer or recommend services such as payment plans or financing; use of such facilities is completely optional and does not override the requirement that your booking must be fully paid before the event commences.
9. Intellectual property
All material relating to the event for which you are registering whether presented during, before or after the event, is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copyright in all such materials remains the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not, at any time, to do anything that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such materials.
10. Data Protection
We will comply with the relevant Data Protection laws in storing and processing any personal information you provide us with, for example, your name, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, address and mobile number. By signing this agreement, you agree that we can: 1) process your personal information for the purposes of this agreement and 2) use your personal information to send you newsletters, publications and other information about us, our websites, our products or services or our events. If you would prefer not to receive such information, please inform us of this by sending us an appropriate e-mail explaining this to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at this address.
Nothing in this agreement excludes or limits liability for: 1) fraud; 2) death or personal injury caused by negligence; 3) any breach of the obligations implied by Section 12 Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2 Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or 4) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to the foregoing,
- our entire liability (including without limitation any liability for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents or sub-contractors) in respect of any breach of our obligations arising under or in connection with this agreement (whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise) in respect of all and any loss or damage howsoever caused is limited to [110% of the total amount paid or payable in aggregate by you to us under this Agreement]; and
- we shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; and
- we shall have no liability for a) loss of profits (whether actual or anticipated); b) loss of business; c) loss of reputation, d) loss of revenue; d) loss of anticipated savings; e) loss of opportunity; or f) loss of goodwill, arising from or in connection with this Agreement, whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable, or we or our employees, agents or sub-contractors were advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
12. Satisfaction Guarantee
We are certain that you will benefit from attending our events. If however you are not completely satisfied with an event your are attending, then contact our representative(s) at the event venue and return your course materials to them before the end of the event. We will then refund the total amount you have paid for that event less the value of any product received with your booking as listed in paragraph 1.
- This agreement and our participation agreements and release forms (as signed by you from time to time) constitute the whole agreement and understanding between you and us and supersedes any prior understanding, communications, representations (except for fraudulent misrepresentations and misrepresentations as to a fundamental matter), undertakings and agreements (whether written, oral or otherwise) between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement based on any representation that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Should any part of this Agreement be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement may not be varied except with the written approval of one of our directors.
- All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute, common law or otherwise that are excludable are excluded from this Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The terms for purchase of products from Design Your Future are as follows:
- Product purchased from design your future via our website or through our office may be cancelled at any time up until your order is shipped. After this time your purchase is final and the goods are non-returnable.
- Products purchased at Design Your Future events are non-returnable.
- If a product is found to be faulty, you may request a replacement by contacting our office. We may require you to return the faulty product before providing a replacement. If the product is no longer available for sale or we are unable to provide a replacement, we may choose to refund the original purchase price instead.
- We will process any refund that you are due within 10 working days.
- Product purchased via our website or through our office will be shipped within 10 working days. If for any reason your order cannot be shipped within this time, we will contact you and advise when shipping can be expected to occur.